Full Vindale Research Review
Vindale Research has paid its members over $7,939,326 since 2006 from surveys alone.
The surveys that you take on Vindale Research cover a wide variety of topics. Here are a few for example:
- Cars & Trucks
- Politics & Current Events
- Home Improvement
- Popular Restaurants
- New Technology
- Health & Beauty
- Shopping & Fashion
- Travel & Leisure
These are just a few of the many survey categories that you’ll find on Vindale Research.
Here are a few examples of real surveys that are offered on Vindale:
As you can see, you can earn decent money from taking surveys on Vindale Research. In fact, I’ve personally seen surveys that pay up to $50.
Vindale Research does offer other incentives such as their referral program, Rewards Codes, and payment photos—all of which are explained in this review. These are other ways for you to make money outside of surveys.
Overall, Vindale Research is a great service that you can use in your free time to make money. Get started today and earn $1 when you sign up and complete the 5-minute Vindale Research Accelerated Training Tutorial.
Vindale Research is best for you if
- You enjoy getting paid for giving your opinions — Vindale Research will pay you to take surveys and give your opinion. Additionally, your insights and opinions can be used by companies to make large sometimes multi-million dollar decisions about their products and services.
- You have the free time to take surveys — Taking surveys will require time. If you have free time during a commute, lunch break, or at home while relaxing, then you can enjoy the benefits of getting paid from Vindale Research.
- You want to make some extra cash — Even just one hour a night or during a commute can help you earn a few extra bucks a day. This will eventually add up and help pay for groceries, bills, and other expenses.
Vindale Research ratings
Ease of use
Vindale Research is easy to understand and start using.
Sign up process
Sign up process takes about 5 minutes and can come with a $1 bonus.
You can redeem via PayPal or check. No gift cards or bank deposits.
Good support documentation. No support phone or live chat feature.
The website can be difficult to navigate and find features.
Vindale Research does not have a mobile app.
Ways to earn with Vindale Research
- Surveys — Although Vindale Research does have other ways for you to make money, taking surveys is the primary way. There are three main ways for you to take surveys. First, you can go to the Vindale Research website and find them there. Second, you can opt in to receive survey emails. And third, you can download the Vindale Research browser extension and get notified whenever there are new survey opportunities.
- Referrals — You can earn $5 for every friend that you refer to Vindale Research using your unique referral link. I go into more details about how the referral program works below in the “Vindale Research top features” section of this review.
- Reward Mail — You can earn $0.10 cash when you open Vindale Research emails and click on the link to visit sponsor’s websites. You have to manually opt in to receive these emails in your account preferences. In addition, you’ll also receive “Member Perks” which include links to other offers that you otherwise wouldn’t see.
- Opinion Poll — You can get paid by answering fun weekly poll questions sent directly to your email inbox. These polls are sent a few times a week and will pay you $0.25 each.
- Vindale Videos — Similar to Swagbucks, you can get paid to watch videos and give feedback on Vindale Research. After you sign up for your Vindale Research account, look at the “Videos” tab on your Surveys page to find videos.
- Offers — Although not the best way to earn money on Vindale Research, it’s still a way. Offers is a page on the Vindale Research website that allows you to get paid to subscribe to services, donate to charities, and buy things. For example, you can start a free 30-day trial of Tidal and get paid $2.10.
Vindale Research alternatives
There are several alternatives to Vindale Research. Many of these services can be used in addition to Vindale Research, instead of replacing it completely.
For example, Survey Junkie doesn’t have to replace Vindale Research. It can be used to find even more survey opportunities on top of what Vindale Research has to offer. Here are all of the Vindale Research alternatives:
- Survey Junkie (See full review here) — The best survey site on the internet
- Panda Research — Very similar to Vindale Research
- InboxDollars (See full review here) — Get a $5 bonus when you sign up using this link
- MyPoints (See full review here) — Earn $5 when you take 5 surveys
- Swagbucks (See full review here) — Get paid to take surveys, play games, and more
- Opinion Inn — Sign up and get a $10 bonus when you use this link
Vindale Research top features
Let’s take a look at some of the features Vindale Research offers. These are features that help its service stand out from other similar services.
Vindale Research Chrome Extension
The Vindale Research Chrome Extension allows you to be notified of new surveys and keep track of your balance while using the internet.
This is helpful because sometimes surveys have limited seats and can be filled up quickly.
To avoid missing out on high-paying survey opportunities, install the browser extension and let Vindale Research send new surveys your way the moment they become available.
The Vindale Research referral program allows you to earn $5 per person that joins Vindale Research using your referral link.
You can find your unique referral link on the Referrals page located on the main menu of the website.
Copy this link and share it with your friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks.
You’ll get your $5 referral bonus when your friends sign up using your referral link and complete surveys. They have to complete at least one survey worth $1 or more before you can get your $5 bonus.
There’s a limit of 5 friends you can refer. Additionally, referrals cannot live in your household or share your computer.
Rewards Codes is a feature on Vindale Research that allows you to earn money when you engage with their Facebook, Twitter, and blog.
Rewards Codes are strings of text that Vindale Research posts on their social media accounts at random. If you follow their social media accounts and actively view their posts, you’ll be able to find these codes.
The code can be a string of numbers, a string of letters, or a combination of both. Sometimes Vindale Research will post a fun question, and the answer to the question will be the Rewards Code.
For example, they may post a question like, “what is the closest planet to the Earth?” The answer to that question (after a quick Google search) is Mercury. In this case, the Rewards Code could be the word “mercury”.
The codes can be redeemed for money credited to your account.
The Rewards Code is somewhat difficult to find on the website. You have to click on the hamburger menu at the top right corner of the website, to the right of your account balance.
After that, under the “Earn” section, you’ll see an option for Rewards Codes. Click to go to the page and enter your Rewards Code.
This is probably one of the easiest ways to make money on Vindale Research.
After you received your first payment from doing surveys, you can submit a picture of yourself holding your Vindale Research check and you’ll get $5 added to your account.
If you got paid by PayPal and didn’t receive a paper check, you can just make a sign out of scrap paper that says “Vindale Paid Me $50”.
You’ll also be required to tweet on Twitter with the hashtag #vindalePays and tag Vindale Research in your tweet.
The exact requirements for taking the picture can be found on the Member Photos page. This page is tucked away in the footer of the website.
If you scroll to the very bottom of the site, then look under the “Earn” section, you’ll see an option that says Payment Photos.
How you get paid
Vindale Research will pay you either by PayPal or mailed check. The choice is yours.
If you have a PayPal account, it will be much quicker getting your payment this way than getting paid by a mailed check.
A check can take a few days to process, and an additional 7–10 days to arrive in your mailbox from the day it was processed. This means you may have to wait up to two weeks to receive your payment.
If you don’t already have a PayPal account, it’s definitely worth opening one. The accounts are 100% free and very easy to set up.
Vindale Research payout threshold
Vindale Research has a high payout threshold of $50. This means you need to have earned at least $50 worth of surveys before you can be paid.
Additionally, payments are only made twice a month. Once on the 15th (or closest business day prior to the 15th) and another time on the last business day of the month.
How to get started using Vindale Research
Signing up for Vindale Research is easy and takes less than 5 minutes. Here are the exact steps to getting started.
To get started with Vindale Research, you’ll first need to sign up for a free account. When you land on their websites homepage, click on the “Free! Get Started” button.
Once you’ve clicked the button, you’ll be taken to a page where you will begin filling out basic information about yourself such as your email address, date of birth, ethnicity, and other details.
You may have bonus survey opportunities on this page after you fill out your information. For example, at the bottom of the sign up form, there’s a message that says, “Jumpstart your earnings! You have been pre-approved for the following survey panels. If you would like to take advantage of these opportunities, select “Yes” next to the ones that interest you.”
After you hit the “Complete” button, you’ll be taken to the next page of the sign up process called the “New Member Questionnaire”.
It’s important to answer the questions on this page accurately. Your answers to the questions will be used by Vindale Research to find surveys that are relevant to you.
You should also receive a confirmation email. Once you’ve confirmed your account, you’ll get immediate access to dozens of survey opportunities.
I should mention to you that at this point you will need to turn off your ad-blocker for Vindale Research, otherwise you may not be able to take some surveys.
After signing up
After you complete the registration, you may land on a confirmation page that says “You Qualify!”
You can either click on the continue button or join some of the other survey panels. However, it’s not required to get started using Vindale Research.
Next, you will land on a page that says “Earn your first $1!”. You can complete the Vindale Research Accelerated Training Tutorial, but it’s not required.
I took the training just to see what it was all about. It was quick and easy and earned me $1.
After this, you should head to the Vindale Research member homepage by clicking on the Vindale Research logo at the top left corner of the screen.
It’s important that you take a minute to familiarize yourself with the Vindale Research website. The quicker you can navigate, the faster you can earn money.
The website is very straightforward and there’s really only one page that you’ll need to be on the most—the Studies page.
The Studies page is where you’ll find all the survey opportunities. Studies is just another fancy name for surveys, don’t let it confuse you.
Start taking surveys
Now that you’re familiar with the Vindale Research website, it’s time to start taking surveys and earning money.
The best thing to do is install the Vindale Research Chrome Extension. This browser extension will allow you to browse the internet and get new survey opportunities delivered right to you from the extension.
This is more convenient than going to the Vindale Research website to manually check for new surveys.
You may notice that some of the surveys on the site allow you to participate up to 10 times per day. For example, the “PeanutLabs Daily Studies” survey pays $1 and allows you to take the survey up to 10 times per day.
This means you can earn $10 per day by taking this survey 10 times per day. There are always opportunities like this on Vindale Research, you just have to be on the lookout for them.
Is Vindale Research worth it?
Yes, Vindale Research is worth it.
While it’s not the best survey site on the internet (that would be Survey Junkie), it still has legitimate survey opportunities that will make you real money.
Taking surveys on Vindale Research will not make you rich. But, I think that goes without saying.
If you want to use your free time to take surveys for money, then Vindale Research is a good option to add to your tool box.
Take the mystery out of growing & managing your money
Join the MayoFinance newsletter to stay connected and level-up your money mindset.